Sunday 15 September 2019

Full English Brexit




Full English Brexit

I've tried to understand
I've tried to make some sense
of where we're going with this "plan"
I think until I'm tense


To see the other side
Is the way I've always thought
But no one tells me 
The good things this purports

Will we get more good jobs
Will food be cheaper still?
Will people stop attacking others
And get healthcare when they're ill? 

Where's the money gone?
And why does it always appear
When they need to pay for their cockups
So No Deal is not to be feared?

Yellowhammer was kept under wraps
By the interest-vested old chaps
And the truth has still failed to slay them
With an anagram that is Orwell Mayhem.

Countless millions wasted on greed
instead of attending to dire public need.
I'm ashamed of our country
It's lost its own way

I hope it never comes

Our No Deal Brexit Day

1 comment: